Jewellery Buyback Loans
Got Jewellery but need Cash? We’ve got the answer!
What is a Buyback? In a nutshell it is a simple form of Pawnbroking!
We accept all forms of precious metals and diamonds.
We’ll match any genuine pawnbroking interest rate.
We will need 1 form of identification. There are no credit checks or forms to fill out and you receive your cash instantly! You can collect your goods at any time within the 3 month period.
Once the agreement is confirmed you have up to 3 months to buy the goods back and you can pay in instalments.
Once the agreement has expired you have 3 options:
- You can buy the goods back
- You can renew the agreement for a further 3 months or
- You can leave the goods with us to be forfeited for no further costs
Benefits of having a Buybacks Agreement with us:
- Colour photocopy of your goods
- Courtesy text reminder 7 days before the contract expires
- Contract valid for 3 months with the option to extend
- You can pay in instalments
- Instant cash
- You also have the facility to be paid in private
Why Choose Us?
- EXPERIENCE: We have more than 30 years experience in the Gold and Finance business.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Our team all have qualifications in the Jewellery trade done through the National Association of Jewellers.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Here at the Cash Shop we believe in delivering exceptional customer service!
- INSTANT CASH: Unlike some stores that over promise & under deliver, we guarantee to always have the cash and pay you out instantly.
- WE’LL BEAT ANY PRICE: Whether your selling gold, cashing a cheque, taking out a BuyBack agreement or arranging a personal loan we guarantee to beat any genuine local offer, price or rate.
What Client’s Say
I have been using The Cash Shop for many years, they are simply “The Best In Town”.
To the staff at the gold shop, I have received polite, efficient service a pleasure to do business with you.
I have been pawning my gold for years now and it has always been a brilliant service.
Staff always pleasant & polite. I always feel that my jewellery is left in a secure place. I have using them for years now and wouldn’t go anywhere else.